This End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you and The Announcer Council.
This EULA agreement governs your acquisition and use of our The Announcer Council App software (“Software”) directly from The Announcer Council or indirectly through a The Announcer Council authorized reseller or distributor (a “Reseller”).
Please read this EULA agreement carefully before completing the installation process and using The Announcer Council App. It provides a license to use The Announcer Council App and contains warranty information and liability disclaimers.
By clicking “accept” or installing and/or using The Announcer Council App, you are confirming your acceptance of the Software and agreeing to become bound by the terms of this EULA agreement.
The Announcer Council hereby grants you a personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive licence to use The Announcer Council App on your devices in accordance with the terms of this EULA agreement.
You are not permitted to:
- Edit, alter, modify, adapt, translate or otherwise change the whole or any part of the Software nor permit the whole or any part of the Software to be combined with or become incorporated in any other software, nor decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Software or attempt to do any such things.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, resell or otherwise use the Software for any commercial purpose.
- Allow any third party to use the Software on behalf of or for the benefit of any third party.
- Use the Software in any way which breaches any applicable local, national or international law.
- Use the Software for any purpose that The Announcer Council considers is a breach of this EULA agreement.
Intellectual Property and Ownership
The Announcer Council shall at all times retain ownership of the Software as originally downloaded by you and all subsequent downloads of the Software by you. The Software (and the copyright, and other intellectual property rights of whatever nature in the Software, including any modifications made thereto) are and shall remain the property of The Announcer Council.
This EULA agreement is effective from the date you first use the Software and shall continue until terminated. You may terminate it at any time upon written notice to The Announcer Council.
This EULA agreement, and any dispute arising out of or in connection with this EULA agreement, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [USA].
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Announcer Council App is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. The Announcer Council does not warrant that the functions contained in the App will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the App is free of viruses or other harmful components.
Last Updated: June 2023